Calling all Y11s and 12s!
EMTAS, in collaboration with the University of Liverpool, would like to offer all of our Y11 and Y12 students the opportunity to attend a number of zoom sessions which will be hosted during the spring term break. The sessions will provide students with an insight into Higher Education. Registration is via the university link below. As with all online sessions, there is always that safeguarding element so we do always encourage a parent/ carer, to not necessarily take part in the session, but to be present or nearby.
University Information Sessions with UoL
Monday 12th – Friday 16th April 11am
Each session will explore different themes around university, specifically studying at Liverpool. The sessions will run as followed:
- Student Life: Applying for University and the UCAS process
- Student Life: Money, Accommodation and Social
- Humanities: A day in the life of a Law/ Archaeology/ Business student
- Health: A day in the life of a medicine/ dentistry/ veterinary student
- S&E: A day in the life of a chemistry/ computer science/ engineering student
To sign up, please use the link below, by registering using the link, you can access all of the sessions using the same link:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting